Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Has Not Started Yet

   In reference to my last blog, we did not film over the weekend. My schedule was clear and I was fine with filming so that was not the issue. The other members in my group said that they had homework from other classes that they needed to do instead. Therefore, this is our reason for not filming over the weekend. Personally I do not think this was a very good excuse, but I do realize that other school work is important. I am not too happy with this though, considering we only have one more weekend to film and then that's it. The final project will be due for peer review and we must have it done by then because I do not want a zero in the grade book. The plan as of right now is to film Friday night. This is because our entire film intro takes place at night. We are also all free on Friday night with no after-school activities such as swimming or band. Honestly, I did not want to film this late because I knew this would cause a lot of stress. It would be stressful because we have to cram in all of our filming, without the possibility of re-shoots. We also have to quickly do all the editing, which is stressful and because the editing is a bit more complicated this time around than it was in previous projects. This time, our camera angles and shots will be more sophisticated and we also have to add in titles. In addition to this, my group still does not want to check out a camera. They still think it's a great idea to film on someone's phone. I know for a fact that my phone will not be used though. As I stated in the previous blog, I did not enjoy filming on my phone for the music video project. I'm still looking forward to filming on Friday, even though this blog may seem like I'm not. I'm mostly excited because the story's idea is something I came up with, so I'm eager to see how my vision will turn out. However, all I know is that our project must be completed in time for the peer review, or we will find ourselves in a tight spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.   Marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of ...