Thursday, February 20, 2020

Beginning the Filming Process for the Final Task

    In AICE Media Studies, we have began working on our final task. At this point, all of our research has been completed. We researched genres and the titles in introductions in films. We have finished drawing the storyboard and writing a shooting script and sound script. We have until March 2nd to have our intro filmed and edited. It must be done by this day because we will being doing a peer review in class. In this peer review, we will be watching other groups' videos and critiquing them. In class today, we were offered to checkout camera's with tripods and SD cards. My group decided to make a decision I did not agree with. They had decided not to check out a camera. This is because of what happened when we were filming our music video. Back when we filmed our music video, the group member who had our camera happened to be out of town and we needed to shoot soon. Therefore, we ended shooting the music video completely on my phone's camera. So today in class when our teacher called groups up to check out a camera, my group voted not to. They assured me that filming on my phone was way better than filming with the camera. However, what they didn't know was the big struggle I had getting the footage for the music video from my phone to the computer. That was very time consuming and not an enjoyable experience for me. My group still decided to film on somebody's phone. This time though, it will not be my phone because first, I didn't like exporting the footage, and second, I don't have much storage left on my phone. In terms of creating a filming schedule, we are not quite sure what that is going to be yet, however we are going to try to get some filming in this weekend. As far as location, we will be filming at someone's house and there's a chance it could be at mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.   Marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of ...