Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR

 After each film project that we do for AICE Media Studies, we do a CCR. For the commercial, the CCR was just answering the questions. For the music video, the CCR was a PowerPoint, but we still had to answer the questions through the PowerPoint. This time around, we had to make a CCR for the final task, which was a two minute long film introduction. For this CCR had to be a 12-15 minute long video and had to answer all 4 questions. These questions are the same four questions we've had for every CCR, however this time I had to put an extreme amount of thinking into them. This is due to how long the video has to be. The CCR is also supposed to be creative, so my initial idea to be creative was to do an interview style video. I didn't have anyone to interview, so I interviewed myself. I dressed up in two different outfits to make this as clear as possible. This was somewhat strange to do, but I think it ended up working pretty well. In terms of answering the questions, I realized that each response had to be about three minutes long in order to reach the minimum time, which was 12 minutes. Filming the CCR didn't take very long, and I didn't find it to be too difficult. The hardest part came in editing the footage together to create one cohesive interview. It was a very time consuming process. To make the CCR even more exciting, I added in clips from my film introduction. This helped to provide context to what I was talking about in the interview. I think I did a pretty good job at this. At the end of my CCR, I decided to have some fun with it. I had the interviewer ask questions that I came up with after the 4 essential questions were answered. This made the interview more friendly and lighthearted, which reflects back to the filming process, which I found to be very fun and enjoyable. I believe that's the best part about AICE Media Studies. You get to learn a lot and gain hands on experiences while also having fun doing it. When I finished with the CCR, I had to upload it. This was tricky due to the file being so large. Eventually, I figured I could just upload it to YouTube in order to embed it to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.   Marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of ...