Monday, March 9, 2020

Week in Review

 We have now completed the peer evidenced at the time of writing this. Prior to that however, we had filmed the Saturday before at one of my group members’ house. We all met there at around five o’clock. Another person who was not in our group was with us as well. He is a sophomore, just like the rest of us in the group, except he has his license and a car. The original plan was for him to just drive us around, but he ended up playing the villain character in our film. His acting abilities were actually pretty good, so there was no issue there. So we had started filming outside of my group member’s house, which was supposed to be the setting of a party. This is where I filmed my little comic relief moment and acted as a spring breaker. That was a very fun scene to shoot and it definitely took a couple of tries to get it right. After we finished filming at his house, we decided to drive to a park for our second location. When we got to the park, I got out of the car and they filmed the scenes that would take place inside the car. I could not be in there because there was no room, as it was a relatively small car, and I wasn’t a character in that scene. Therefore, while they drove around the area, I waited for them at the park. When they came back we wrapped up the rest of it, and I got to film my trunk shot, which was fun. We filmed the chase scene which took a couple tries due to lighting issues. Speaking of lighting issues though, during one of our takes, the lights in the park suddenly shut off, and you can actually see it in the film. All in all, filming this was a fun experience, and my favorite filming of the three projects we have had this school year. The peer review allowed us to get some great feed back on our film. We realized that we still have a lot of editing to clean up with our film and we are excited to make it as best as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.   Marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of ...