Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory Blog

Hello, my name is Owen Ricks. I am currently enrolled in AICE Media Studies at Fort Lauderdale High School. I am in the 5th period class where we have two awesome teachers, Ms. Marchionne and Mr. Katz, but Mr. Katz is my assigned teacher. This class has been pretty fun so far and I have a good group to work with in the class. We are just now starting our blogs which we will do a lot of for the rest of the school year. I look forward to all our future projects, such as the our commercial which we will begin working on soon.

I am a 10th grader and I am in the marching band and more specifically the drumline at Fort Lauderdale High School. In band we always have events and practices we have to attend. Band is very fun for me and sometimes helps me get my mind off of school. In the band I play percussion which all types of drums and Mallet instruments. In the marching band I play the quads.

Outside of school, I enjoy playing video games, listening to music, watching movies, and longboarding. My favorite food is pizza and my favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. My immediate family consists of my younger brother, my mother, and my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied.   Marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of ...